Central Wisconsin’s Source for all of your Fresh Produce Needs!
The best part of summer isn’t camping, or sitting by the lake, or even bon fires. The best part of summer is fresh produce, grown right here in central Wisconsin, and there is no finer place to get fresh produce than at Cee Dee Acres, fresh from our farm to your table with four convenient locations in Central Wisconsin. In season, you can stop out at the farm and pick your own strawberries, which is a local favorite! We are here to provide you with the highest quality and fresh produce at affordable prices!
Dedicated to Customer Satisfaction
Operating a farm helps to develop values that are reflected in everything that we do, and it shows with the quality of the produce that we sell. We offer the fresh fruits and vegetables that your family loves, and we don’t keep anything from our customers.
Stop by one of our fresh produce stands at one of our convenient locations or call us today! We have stands located in these following areas.
– Rapids Stand: 8th Street South at parking lot in front of UPS store
– Stevens Point: BP Stand, Intersection of I-39 & Hwy 10 (BP Gas Station)
– Stevens Point: 3296 Church Street (Intersection of Nebel Street & Church Street South, in front of Subway)
– Plover: Market, Intersection of I-39 & Hwy 54
– Bancroft: Farm, 5 miles south of Plover on County Hwy BB